Love Spells In Durban, Johannesburg, Kenya, New Zealand, Auckland
What You’ll Need
- A 1-meter cord of red silk.
- 1 photo of yourself.
- 1 photo of the person you want to love you.
- 6 red roses (make sure the petals are completely dried before putting them in the jar.).
- Your personal perfume.
- 1 large glass jar.
To get help from Prof Mama Zulema
CALL OR CHAT
Do this spell on a Friday. If you can’t do this spell to make her fall in love with you on a Friday during the full moon then don’t worry! Try to find corresponding days and moon phases that work with your schedule. Be careful! Love spells are not something to play with and what you sow you will reap. Be careful what you wish for…
- With 6 red roses you remove the petals and cast them into the bottle, saying: If you want to love, if you want to listen, open your heart, never forget me (or your own words)
- Spray some of the fragrance into the bottle with petals.
- Take the cord or string and chant while wrapping the cord around the pictures say: If you want to love, if you want to listen, open your heart, never forget me (or your own words)
- Place the pictures into the jar and place it on your altar.
- Cover the jar for 7 days and on 8th day uncover to let the smell float freely.
On the 9th day, the person you did the spell on will love you deeply, if it is their heart’s desire.
After the spell is done you can dispose of the jar or keep it. You can bury the jar in the earth, you can dispose of the love spell jar in natural water or you can toss it. My preferred method is burying it under the tree.
After You’ve Done this Love Spell
So did you do this spell to make her love you? Did it work to your desire? Or did you end up regretting your decision? With power comes great responsibility; think before you act. You don’t have to be a genius to cast simple love spells but a little research and a little knowledge will help your spell castings become more effective and will help you learn what spells to cast and the consequences thereafter.
Good luck and I am trying to get to all the comments ASAP but some of you are asking duplicates! Read the other comments and if you really have something new to ask then leave a comment below. That was kinda rude but why am I answering the same thing over and over and over! I love you all bunches.